Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random A-Z

I was in the mood for a random fun post. I saw this the other day and liked it.

A. Age: 29

B. Bed size: King!

C. Chore you dislike: Laundry!

D. Dogs: Moses & Lucky

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee!! Prayer & Meditation

F. Favorite color: Right now, blues, greens & yellows

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: Taller than my mother & sister at 5'2"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Ha, none

J. Job title: Busy Bee

K. Kids: Yes, both have four legs

L. Live: Texas!  Yee-Haw

M. Mom’s name: Cinday

N. Nicknames: Swizzlebritches

O. Overnight hospital stays: Yep

P. Pet peeves: People getting in my "space"

Q. Quote from a movie: "If you ain't first, you're last"

R. Righty or lefty: Righty Tight Tight

S. Siblings: Blessed with a sister & brother

T. Time you wake up: 6am

U. Underwear: Geez, that's personal

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cabbage

W.What makes you run late: My boyfriend

X. X-rays you’ve had: Lost count a long time ago......

Y. Yummy food you make: Fried chops

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment