Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Love In Numbers

March 2, 1836
Texas Independence Day

1836
Our Street Number

March 2, 2007
Wes and I went on our first date!
(and we went out to celebrate T.I.D.)

Something fishy magical is going on there I tell ya!

So I've always thought that the people who say "I love you more today than yesterday" or "I love you more now than I did then",
well, I've always thought they were full of bull.
There is no way that could ever be true.

However, through the last four years, I admit it's a true statement for me.  It's a true feeling today.
It's just so true.

Sure, there have been plenty of ups and downs and probably more to come if I do a reality check, but I am so totally madly obsessed in love with that man than I ever thought could be possible.  I am in awe.


I am so grateful for many things that brought us together.  I am so grateful that he knows the best pick up lines ever.  I am so grateful that he loves to do laundry and bleach the countertops.  I am so grateful I have a good looking yard man now.  I am so grateful he puts up with my whining and all my other crap.  I am so grateful that I got to adopt Moses and he got to adopt Lucky.  I am so grateful be both have a common problem.
(consider this my gratitude list for the day, ha!)



I am SO grateful that I was chosen to receive him as a gift from God to love.






No comments:

Post a Comment