Monday, April 18, 2011

Bumpin' Up and Down in my Little Red Wagon...

That song has been stuck in my head since Saturday!  Ugh!!  But the dance that Stella does to it is way cute!!

Stella is the smartest thing ever!!  She knows her birthday is September 1, however she thinks that everyday is September 1, hence everyday is her birthday.  I got a phone call last night from Stella wanting me to sing her happy birthday since she got a cupcake at the store to "practice" for her birthday! 

She was also lucky enough to spend Friday night & Saturday morning with me.  We went to Moo Moo's "church", dinner & then I took her shopping.  She now has new Dora cups and cash register for her to play "store" with at the house.  It almost brought me to tears as she was sitting in the floor and was counting her money and she knew the difference between the $1 and $5 bills :(  She is growing way too fast sometimes!

Saturday, we all drove down and met Paw Paw and Uncle Adam at El Fenix for lunch!  Yummo!  Another big thing of hers is to roar like a tiger.  So you can imagine the people looking at her when they walked by and she was roaring at them!  Ha!!  Scares me!!

We took her to do her annual blue bonnet pictures one day.  She of course conned us into letting her put on lipstick.  Her reasoning was that it would help her smile better.  Ummm, not sure that really worked.

Last weekend we went to Mee Maw's and made the annual Easter Bunny cake & Resurection Rolls.  I will post pictures from that later they are at home! Until then here are a few other pics!






No comments:

Post a Comment